Monday, November 22, 2010

MR. MOM!!!

Well today I had to head to the city for an emergency doctors appointment and I left my husband in charge of the kids.  He did well I must say and I was thankful he was on holidays this week and was able to stay with them.  What a great time for him.... he takes holidays to have a break from work and I make him work at home for me, lol (he gets to do it again on Wednesday too, while I go back for the test results).  He was lucky today, as I only had one extra kidlet, but on Wednesday I might have to make sure he has some back-up (like my mother-in-law!) as for I have 3 extra kids then.  Once I got home from the great drive from the city (I was being sarcastic!  I hate the winter driving) I was surprise to hear that the girls and our little one where good and there really wasn't any fighting or problems with any of them. Although he wasn't to happy about changing the "poopie" diapers!  I made it a littler easier on him before I left for the city by making sandwiches up for their lunch and set out the desserts for him.  All in all I am glad to have a great husband that is willing to take on a handful of kids for me, I was in severe pain and it just helped out that I didn't have to go looking for someone to take care of the kidlets for me.  Just wanted to put a great big THANK YOU, out there to a wonderful hubby! Men really can do a great job as Mr. Mom.  Now if I could only get him to do the laundry, clean the bathrooms, dust, vacuum.... oh wait he helps me out with those too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment